DIY Online support for your Canada Immigration Application with affordable price

DIY Online support for your Canada Immigration Application with affordable price

Purchase and Inquiry

604-558-3223 (Ext. 802)


Outside vs Inside Canada – Sponsorship application

January 22, 2018:

Outside vs Inside Canada – Sponsorship application
Spouse or common-law partner sponsorship applications can be filed in 2 different ways – Outside or Inside Canada. You will need to choose one of the 2 options before submission. Let’s compare which way would be more suitable for you.

Read more

I have a business trip soon. What shall I prepare?

December 16, 2017:

As a Business Visitor, you will need to prepare the following items: eTA  (Electronic Travel Authorization) Documents for business visitor (for when asked by an Immigration Officer) Business visitors A business visitor is someone who comes to Canada to take part in international business activities without being part of the Canadian labour market. Business visitors usually stay […]

Read more

Are you applying for a work permit at a Canadian airport?

September 14, 2017:

Are you a bit nervous before applying for a work permit at a port of entry? Today, we introduce steps to take when you arrive at the airport in Canada and apply for a work permit. Also see frequently asked questions by an immigration officer e.g. Inter-company transferee

Read more

Canadian Permanent Residency visa under marriage or a common-law partner – these tips will increase your chance of success

August 11, 2017:

“We plan on marrying (living together for a year) and were wondering if we could apply for the permanent residence visa.” This is a common inquiry we often receive. Here are the tips to increase the success rate for the sponsorship application.

Read more

Canada needs IT workers ~Summary of Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC) Outlook Report by 2021 and Immigration trends ~

July 28, 2017:

Outlook Report published by the Information and Communications Technology Council asserts that by 2021 around 216,000 critical digital talent positions will need to be filled. To meet the rapid growth in the Information Technologies industry, Federal and Provinces have the enhanced programs to select foreign IT workers specifically.

Read more

IRCC 2016 Express Entry Year-End Report – Increased variety of invitees to apply for Permanent Residency

May 4, 2017:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (“IRCC”) has published its Express Entry year-end report for 2016. The report shows that more candidates residing outside Canada were issued an Invitation to Apply (“ITA”) for permanent residence in 2016 than in 2015.

Read more

Visitor Record, Study Permit, Work Permit, Permit Residency Visa, etc.

March 20, 2017:

Today we will be going back to review the general application requirements for you to apply for the visas and permits.

Read more

For age from 18 to 30 or 35 years old -International Experience Class (So called Working Holiday Work Permit)

January 10, 2017:

For a while, I wanted to re-visit this excellent program for young people aged from 18 years old to 30 or 35 years old. It is relatively a simple and easy way to come and work in Canada compared to other work permit application categories. If you are still in the young age, why do not take advance of this program and have an excited stay in Canada. I used this International Experience Class (“IEC”) program and obtained a Working Holiday work permit at the age of 26. I worked at a travel agency in Mississauga, Ontario for 5 months. I lived with a lady from Trinidad-Tobacco and could meet people from different countries that I could not meet if I were in Japan. It was a value changed experience. Do not miss your chance to explore your life in Canada!

Read more

Tips to find your employer in Canada

November 18, 2016:

When people apply for a Work Permit or PR status in Canada under an economic category, most of time, you need an employer who gives you a job offer. Let’s find out tips to find your employer in Canada.

Read more

How much should I be paid from my employer when applying for Work Permit or Permanent Residency?

October 6, 2016:

I will have a job offer soon. Or I want a PR status in Canada! But how much of the salary I should be offered in order to apply for these? Let’s find it out!

Read more

Are you planning to work in Canada?

October 3, 2016:

Here are types of work permits you can see if you are eligible to apply. The following list starts form work permits relatively easier to obtain to harder ones. Which type of a work permit looks suitable for you?

Read more

Leniency period for Canada’s new Electronic Travel Authorization extended until November 9

September 27, 2016:

eTA is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to or transiting through Canada by air. It allows Canada to screen travelers before they arrive. Visa-exempt foreign nationals need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. It will be mandatory from November 9, 2016.

Read more

International Student, it may be worthwhile to wait for the introduction of the new system for Permanent Residency this fall, 2016

July 13, 2016:

Currently students with a Post-Graduation Work Permit are able to obtain necessary one-year skilled work experience to qualify under one of the Permanent Residence categories, Canadian Experience Class. However, since International Students generally do not have long work experience, it is difficult for them to obtain enough points under the competitive Comprehensive Ranking System and compete with other candidates.

Read more

Get the latest information on Canadian Visa by our blog.

For those who wish to receive their consultation by Skype, phone or e-mail, or for those who use our services and have any concerns, please feel free to send your concerns to our Contact form.