Let's make "Someday Canada" a reality!

~Start Your Career in Canada with Confidence~

Let's make "Someday Canada" a reality!

~Start Your Career in Canada with Confidence~

Purchase and Inquiry

604-558-3223 (Ext. 802)


November 27, 2018

From when you apply to receiving your Work Permit (Flow Chart)

(When using full service)
  • 〇 parts what you do
  • □  parts what the Immigration Consultant does


In order to determine your eligibility to apply for the Work Permit, you need to provide the following documents to your Immigration Consultant

  1. Proof of identity (photo of you on your passport)
  2. Your résumé or your LinkedIn profile
  3. Any permit you’ve previously had that permitted you to stay in Canada (if applicable)

□Assessment of eligibility to apply for a Work Permit  

〇□For those who meet the qualifications to apply, the next step is to have a meeting to discuss which program of the Work Permit to apply to and flow of preparation.

□Drafting of the documents, letter and list, depending on the client

〇Receive a list of all of the documents and information needed for your application 


〇Send all of the information and documents according to the list, to your immigration consultant。

□Preparation for Work Permit Application: All of the information you send will then be put together and organized in a manner that’ll make sense and process go through an Immigration office or related organization as smoothly as possible. Your documents will be organized to be neat and orderly, and then formatted into the appropriate legal format. Additionally, required information and documents will be requested if necessary. 

〇□Through a Skype call with your Immigration Consultant, receive advice for what to do when applying for your Work Permit at the border. You can also practice what to say when being interviewed by the Immigration Officer.

〇At the border, apply for your Work Permit.

You will be assisted in obtaining your visas or permit by an Experienced Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.

Apply Today!
Contact Us

For company requires an Intra-Company Transferee Work Permit to Canada

Does your customer need a Study Permit?

Follow Us