DIY Online support for your Canada Immigration Application

DIY Online support for your Canada Immigration Application

Purchase and Inquiry

604-558-3223 (Ext. 802)

For Schools and International Education Centres

If you have any questions regarding the procedures of studying abroad, YuPass Canada offer the following services for:

  • Administrative workers at schools or international education centres who need additional assistance in helping their students to come to Canada.
  • International students who are planning to study in Canada who require additional assistance in Study Permit.
  • International students who want to have their Immigration application forms reviewed, which are filled out either by themselves or their school.
  • Clients who wants to receive onsite or online immigration seminar.

For those who wish to have the seminar and personal consultation. Depending on where the city you currently residing in, if you or your company would like to have a seminar held at your workplace/school or you opt to receive consulting advice as a group, please contact us.

You will be assisted in obtaining your visas or permit by an Experienced Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.

Apply Today!
Contact Us

For company requires an Intra-Company Transferee Work Permit to Canada

Does your customer need a Study Permit?

Follow Us