DIY Online support for your Canada Immigration Application

DIY Online support for your Canada Immigration Application

Purchase and Inquiry

604-558-3223 (Ext. 802)


October 7, 2021

【Fully vaccinated travellers can now apply for a Work Permit at Canadian airports】(Updated October 7, 2021)

Covid-19 measure prevented us from applying for a Work Permit at the airport, but foreign nationals are now able to apply at the Canadian airport!

Entry requirements are as follows.

  • Having a complete set of application documents with you.
  • Must meet eTA requirements (e.g. USA and Australian citizens are visa exempt ).
  • Received the full series of a vaccine or a combination of vaccines accepted by the Government of Canada (Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty, Moderna Spikevax, AstraZeneca Vaxzevria/COVISHIELD, Janssen/Johnson & Johnson); and received your last dose at least 14 days before your arrival to Canada.
  • Being asymptomatic upon arrival
  • Within 72 hours before your arrival to Canada, take a pre-entry COVID-19 molecular test (Antigen tests are not accepted for entry)
  • Submitting all required COVID-19 information into ArriveCAN prior to travel
    (having a paper or digital copy of your proof of vaccination in English or French (or certified translation))
  • Having a suitable quarantine plan, in case you don’t get the exemption or test positive after entry
  • If selected for mandatory randomized testing, follow the instructions upon entry to complete an Arrival test.
*You can also apply to the embassy for Work Permit as before.
*Working holiday applicants need to apply to the embassy beforehand.

The situation changes frequently, so please check the latest information before you leave.

Work Permit who can apply

Check items for fully vaccinated travellers



If you are transferring to Canada, these are the tips to read

Are you applying for a Work Permit at a Canadian airport?

How to apply for a pre-approval of a Canada Work Permit quicker?

You will be assisted in obtaining your visas or permit by an Experienced Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.

Apply Today!
Contact Us

For company requires an Intra-Company Transferee Work Permit to Canada

Does your customer need a Study Permit?

Follow Us