DIY Online support for your Canada Immigration Application

DIY Online support for your Canada Immigration Application

Purchase and Inquiry

604-558-3223 (Ext. 802)


November 17, 2017

Yumi corrected my mistakes and guided me through the steps in obtaining my Permanent Residence status

Yumi guided me through the steps in obtaining my Permanent Residence status. In the beginning, my initial plan was to hire a lawyer who handled my Co-op Work Permit application to help me get my PR status as well. However, my lawyer made a mistake in which I was provided with incorrect information when he updated my Labour Market Impact Assessment and got billed the wrong amount, supposedly uncomplicated steps. As a result, I had to finish the LMIA and Work Permit applications myself and I barely managed to renew them on time.


Having gone through this experience, wouldn’t it be better for me to just do all the research and complete everything myself, I thought, rather than trust another person but be set up for failure.  However, at the same time, I thought about the fact that my PR application needed to be completely error-free. It would put me more at ease to have someone review the documents I created. I then found YuPass.


As Japanese people are known for not cutting corners and being very careful to details, I felt I was able to ask anything I wasn’t sure of and would always in exchange receive very thorough responses. This was another major reason for me having chosen YuPass.


When I sent my inquiry e-mail, Yumi was very prompt in her response. I am very thankful to have found her and was confident in her ability as she went through and reviewed all my documents in great detail.


While PR application is not very complicated generally, with many documents required, I needed to submit all within a tight deadline.  Without Yumi’s help, it would have been very overwhelming for me.
As I tend to be nervous and make careless mistakes when faced with tight deadlines, having all my documents reviewed and checked in close detail by Yumi was definitely of the biggest help.


Thank you very much, once again!

You will be assisted in obtaining your visas or permit by an Experienced Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.

Apply Today!
Contact Us

For company requires an Intra-Company Transferee Work Permit to Canada

Does your customer need a Study Permit?

Follow Us