I have a business trip soon. What shall I prepare?

As a Business Visitor, you will need to prepare the following items: eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) Documents for business visitor (for when asked by an Immigration Officer) Business visitors A business visitor is someone who comes to Canada to take part in international business activities without being part of the Canadian labour market.