Are you planning to work in Canada?
Here are types of work permits you can see if you are eligible to apply. The following list starts form work permits relatively easier to obtain to harder ones. Which type of a work permit looks suitable for you?
- Spousal Open Work Permit
- Your spouse has a skilled work for at least 6 months
- Post Graduate Work Permit
- You completed the program and received a written notification from a designated school in Canada indicating that you are eligible to obtain a degree, diploma or certificate.
- International Experience Canada Work Permit
- You are from one of 31 designated countries and age between 18 – 30 (to 35 depending on the county).
- Exchange program
- There is equal amount of exchange staff between Canadian and foreign companies.
- Work Permit exempt positions
- There are positions which do not require a work permit itself. It includes athlete, clergy, examiner, instigator, government officers and public speaker.
- Business Visitor
- You are coming to Canada for a meeting or training and do to not enter a labour market.
- Work Permit under International Free Trade Agreement
- It includes NAFTA, GATS, Free Trade Agreements with Chile, Peru, Columbia and Korea.
- Intra-company Transferee Work Permit
- You will be transferred to a Canadian company from a related foreign company, and have more than one-year experience.
- You will have a Senior Manager or Specialist positon in Canada.
- Work Permit under Labour Market Impact Assessment
- You need to prove no other Canadian can do your work by running advertisements
- These are not major streams as above, but there are other categories that you may fit in.
Please contact us for more details. email@example.com
You will be assisted in obtaining your visas or permit by an Experienced Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.