All done by your Immigration Consultant
If you would like to leave everything to your Immigration Consultant, the following services will be offered
- List of the necessary documents to include in your application.
- Preparation of your application (10 % discount for clients who fill it out themselves)
- Review of all your necessary documents and advice (Preparation of Job Offer, Employment Confirmation letter, Recommendation letter, Company support letter)
- Preparation of Cover Letter attention to the officer from the IRCC.
- Correspondence with the Immigration Officer.
- Monitoring of your application status.
- Assistance up till you receive the final result on your application.
YuPass Canada also offers the following mix and match options to select only the services you need; below are some examples of some possible combinations:
Example #1: Review of your documents plus Preparation of cover letter.
Example #2: 5 hours of consultation to answer your questions.
To inquire and to find out the estimate cost of your case please contact us at contact page.
For contracts for businesses:
- Business consultation.
- Individual and Company seminars.
- Online seminars.
- Group consultation for both individual customers and customers from the Human Resources Division.
- Preparation of letters (Job Offer、Employment Confirmation letter、Recommendation letter、Company support letter).
The following services fees are not included by YuPass Canada:
- Processing fee for the Immigration offices
- Translation services fees (Certified Translation)
- Advertising fees
- Shipping fees (FedEx, UPS etc.)
- Medical exam fees
- Non Criminal record processing fee
You will be assisted in obtaining your visas or permit by an Experienced Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.